November 19, 2008

SLEEP

ok
so like i have not been able to sleep for like a few mo and i dont know why it freaks me out in so many ways.because the last time i was like this i was in a bad relashinship for 6and a half yesrs.
i feel like i am right back to the sleep i was geting then maybe is lucky 1 to 2 hrs of sleep a night.it sucks it is like how do i get back to sleep i toss and trune so much .i wake up up with really bad head pain. now i know i am in a bad one again but it is no were near as bad as the six year one.may be i got to much going on here at home shit i dont know what to do any more.this has got to stop.it is making me feel so grumpy.i would not know what to do with more then 6hr of sleep.shit i would be happy with 4hr but i know that ant going to happen. so i am going to go see my dr today lets hope he can help me out i really need some good sleep.may be is i get back on my mes the way ishould be i will be able to sleep.bad suger sucks ass being i am a big girl.but i was thinking that i have not had my pills in so long that it could be why i cant sleep so i hope the dr can have an answer for me soon. this sucks i feel like i am going threw my day in a daze and i got kids that need me to pull my head out my !#* .
it is scary how at time i dont remember half my day at times . i just want it all to end i want to be ok not sick .

No comments: